Pacific Rubber stocks a wide variety of o-rings and other sealing projects for the semiconductor, solar, automotive, medical/pharmacy and consumer electronics markets. Click on the items listed below for technical data on specific parts:
- S50 – Red/Rust Color, Silicone 50 Durometer
- S50 TS – Red/Rust Color, High Tear Strength Silicone 50 Durometer
- S50RR SH - Silicone 50 Durometer Reversion Resistant Sheeting, Extreme High Temperature Grade
- S60 - Silicone 60 Durometer
- S60RR SH - Silicone 60 Durometer Reversion Resistant Sheeting, Extreme High Temperature Grade
- S70 - Silicone 70 Durometer
- Parker S0317 – USP Class VI
- Parker S1138 – FDA
- Parker V0680 – FDA
- Simrit V148 - FDA
- Kalrez 6230 Pharmaceutical and Food Handling Applications
- Kalrez 6221 Pharmaceutical and Food Handling Applications
- V75B - Viton 75 durometer Brown
- Bisphenol-Cure Viton® Fluoroelastomers In Compliance With FDA Regulation 21 CFR 177.2600
- Parker V1164 - Fluorocarbon 75 Durometer
- Parker E3609 – USP Class VI
- Parker E1028 – FDA
- Parker NJ253 – FDA
- P70 65270 - Polyurethane 70 Durometer
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view some links above.
This is a free program available from the Adobe website.
Demanding industries demand our services.
No matter the industry, from semiconductor to solar, medical to automotive, Pacific Rubber can source or develop seals to meet rigorous tolerances. Read more
Made to order.
Discerning customers in need of critical tolerance parts turn to Pacific Rubber. Read about some key success stories here. Read more