Pacific Rubber has a variety of standard AS568A size o-rings for the semiconductor, medical and general industrial markets on hand, ready for quick delivery.
Standard materials (elastomers):
- Bonded elastomers
- Elastomer foam
- Ethylene propylene
- Thermoplastic elastomer
- Ultra-pure elastomer
- Bonded polymers
- Fluorinated ethylene propylene
- High temperature
- Hybrid polymer/metal
- Polyetheretherketone (PEEK)
- Polyetherketoneketon (PEKK)
- Perfluoroalkoxy plastic (PFA)
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Teflon (TFE)
- Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHM PE)
Demanding industries demand our services.
No matter the industry, from semiconductor to solar, medical to automotive, Pacific Rubber can source or develop seals to meet rigorous tolerances. Read more
Start-to-finish seal services.
At Pacific Rubber, we pride ourselves on meeting customers' needs for a variety of seal preparation services. Our long list of services means there's no need to contract with a secondary source for inspection, cleaning, surface conditioning or custom packaging. Read more